There are many things to consider when you are looking for the right family car. From safety features to fuel economy, it can be hard to make sure that you invest in the right vehicle. If you are looking for the best vehicle for your family’s needs, make sure to consider these top 2015 family cars.
- Chevrolet Malibu – the Malibu offers plenty of power with excellent fuel economy and a smooth, comfortable ride. With a spacious trunk to bring all of your children’s toys along for the ride, you should have no problem fitting all of your family members in.
- Chevrolet Equinox – if you are looking for a slightly larger vehicle, the Equinox is big enough to tow a small trailer while still getting 32 miles to the gallon on the highway with the four-cylinder model. The second row reclines allowing for a comfortable ride no matter how big your kids get.
- Ford Fusion – the Fusion features a roomy interior and engaging driving dynamics that will please every member of your family. It also has many new technologies packed in, including self-parking, voice activation, and keyless entry.
- Subaru Outback – with the room of an SUV and the gas mileage of a sedan, the Outback offers the best of both worlds. If you live an active lifestyle, the Outback is a great choice since it offers better off road capabilities than most other all-wheel drive cars.
- Toyota Prius – if you are looking for the best way to get around while reducing your impact on the environment, the Prius is a great choice. With optional safety features such as a rearview camera and lane departure warning, you can customize the Prius to fit your needs.
No matter what car you invest in for your family, having the right auto insurance policy is the best way to ensure that you and your loved ones are protected while on the road. Contact the insurance professionals at Access West Inc. in Murrieta, California for all of your auto insurance coverage needs.